Terms and conditions - Just so we all know
1. Fabric - All fabric featured on this website is thought to be suitable for use in stage, dance, evening wear, bridal wear or general costumes. No warranty can be given as the final use is outside the control of the company. No fabric is deemed to be fireproof / flame retardent indeed you should assume they are not. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the fabric is suitable for use in the context of local laws and regulations. Due to the manufacturing process exact shade match between batches cannot be guaranteed. It is advisable to order sufficient material in one go to ensure colour matching. Some fabrics are in limited quantities and further supplies may not be available. If you need a large amount please contact us to check availability. Colours shown on the website are indicative only. If you would like to check the exact shade just let us know and we'll send samples. Please contact us if you require washing or care instructions otherwise it should be assumed fabrics should not be washed.
2. Prices - We are a UK based company and all prices are given in £GB. Import Duty may be payable by the customer if fabric is imported into some countries from the UK and this is the responsibility of the customer.
3. Orders - We will aim to accept orders from and deliver to anywhere in the world but this cannot be guaranteed.
4. Privacy and Cookies - We take your privacy very seriously and will never divulge your name, postal address or email to any third party. We do not store credit card details and do not share any customer details with any third parties. Your name and address are held by us only so we can provide a first class service.
White Lodge Fabric uses session cookies to effectively retain items added to your shopping basket as you navigate between pages.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive.
For White Lodge Fabric details of the items added to a shopping basket are held by the cookie. The cookie is a session cookie and will therefore expire after a given period of time or when the visitor leaves the website.
In order to use the shopping basket on White Lodge Fabric you must have cookies enabled within your browser.
5. Website - We try to keep the website up to date. There may be times when we run out of stock of a particular fabric due to wastage or human error but the website accepts the order. In these circumstances we will always ask whether you would like a replacement product or a refund. In case of refund this will be issued immediately. Customers should retain a copy of the transaction in case of query. All fabrics are advertised on an 'errors and omissions excepted' basis.
6. Despatch - We try to respond to all emails and phone calls as soon as possible, usually same day. We aim to despatch orders received before 2.00pm the same day, except for weekends, public or company holidays. This may not be possible during particularly busy periods.
7.Returns - Please check fabric immediately upon delivery. Fabric will be exchanged or a refund issued if fabric is found to be faulty. Fabric cannot be returned if it has been cut or used. Please use the order codes to ensure the correct fabric is delivered. Please ask for a sample before ordering to ensure the colour and fabric is suitable. If a sample has not been checked prior to order we cannot accept the return of the fabric. Under the distance selling regulations 13(c) we consider that the cut lengths of fabric we sell are a custom product and as such are not returnable.
8. Delivery - As a mail order company the safe speedy delivery of orders is our top priority. Please read the notes on the delivery tab for the latest details.
9. Mail order We are a mail order company only. No callers please.
10. Complaints We will do almost anything to have happy customers. If you aren't happy with our service please tell us and we will endeavour to put it right.